Saturday 21 February 2009

Hawaiian Dance Workout - Effective?

Came across this video whilst searching youtube for fitness stuff (ladies, I just typed in "fitness videos", honestly, I wasn't being creepy).



Who thinks they're going to get a good workout and burn serious amounts of calories from that?

I'm sorry to be critical, but this is something I see in fitness classes in my local gyms regularly. Loads of efforts at kidding the lazy into doing a little work. Always trying to find a "fun" way of exercising that really means "easy". As if something hard can't be fun.

Well, I'm all for getting people up and moving about if they don't exercise at all. I'm all for starting off gently and progressing steadily, minimising the risks of injury and other problems.

But what I'm against is the fitness industry propagating the idea that people are going to see any significant fat burning from following this kind of routine long term.

What we need is intensity !! Challenge, a little suffering even, if we're going to aim high and want real changes.

So, who is tough enough for the hardcore challenge?

We are offering a 4 week Hardcore Workout programme for you, ABSOLUTELY FREE !! Just ** Click Here** for your FREE 4 week Hardcore Workout and download your copy.

Until next time,

Andrew and Alex

No comments: