Saturday 20 December 2008

Team Hoyt

Okay, I may be into tough training and hardcore workouts, but that doesn't mean I'm a guy with no emotions. I have to admit that I shed a tear when I watched this video for the first time. It says so much about the human spirit, plus puts ones own worries and complaints into perpective.

So, next time you're feeling sorry for yourself, thinking it's all just too much, or you can't be bothered, remember the spirit of Dick Hoyt. Search inside for that spirit within yourself. Push on through the doubt, the suffering and the self pity, until you can't give anymore......... and then when you think you've reached your limits and you have nothing left to give..........give a little more.



Are you fit enough for "The Hardcore Workout"?

Andrew & Alex

1 comment:

Mike T Nelson said...

Very very cool video! I will post it on my blog also.
Great work!
Rock on
Mike N