Sunday 11 January 2009

How not to lift weights correctly!

Well we've seen some people lift weights with some really dodgy form before but this video really sums up how dangerous lifting weight can be.

It also highlights that you really should work with a training buddy, but preferably not a kid!

Out favourite clip is the 5th one involving a child lifter and their Dad!





Until next time remember to maintain good technique whenever you are lifting, if you can't then there's no point in continuing the exercise, period.

Andrew & Alex

2 comments:

GirlwithNoname said...

OMG! I found myself cringing thru that whole thing. I wonder how many people were actually seriously hurt in that vid? good lord.

Hardcore Workout said...

Hi GwN,

Yep, pretty stupid stuff and I'm sure a few injuries.

There are far worse injury videos out there but they really make me cringe, and thought we would save people bringing their breakfast up!!

Alex