Thursday 22 January 2009

My Hardcore Workout yesterday

Thought I'd run you run through a beasting I gave myself yesterday. Seriously, I was destroyed at the end of it and was still sweating half an hour later.

Warm Up: 5 minutes jog on treadmill, followed by Bodyweight 300 (see earlier post)

Workout:
A1 Kettlebell(KB)Squat (2 KBs in rack position) 3 x 10
A2 Hanging Supine Row (using strapped handles, similar to TRX) 3 x 10
A3 Hanging Press Up (as above with feet raised) 3 x 10
A4 KB Swing 3 x 10
No rest between exercises and 30 sec between sets

B1 Chin Up 10,8,8
B2 BB Goodmorning 3 x 10
B3 Single Leg Half Jack-Knife (Stability Ball) 3 x 10 each leg
B4 Box Jump (24") 3 x 10
No rest between exercises and 30 sec between sets

WARNING: DO NOT ATTEMPT IF YOU ARE NEW TO TRAINING OR HAVE HAD BACK OR KNEE PAIN IN THE LAST YEAR

Unfortunately, I didn't have the video camera to hand to film it, but I will try and get another fitness video done for you all over the weekend.

Please send us your comments on this session.

Are you fit enough for "The Hardcore Workout"?

Andrew & Alex

No comments: